Important Dates 2020
Sept 6 -MX
Sept 20 HS/GP Memorial Bikes Only
Oct 18 HS/GP 3 Hr Team Race Bikes Only
Oct 25 -MX
Meetings will be the 1st Tuesday of the month at 8:00 PM
Next Meeting June 16
May 16 MX CANCELED
June 13 MX Bikes Only
June 20 MX
July 11 MX Bikes Only
Aug 15 MX Bikes Only
September 5 MX
October 17 Bikes Only
October 24 MX
Sat Aug 15 @8am
- Members only
- Gate and Clubhouse must remain LOCKED at all times.
- OPEN PRACTICE Bikes ONLY Saturday Aug 15, @11 am-4pm.
$25 per rider. Bring exact amount. No Change give.
Bring your own pen to fill out waiver forms and remember to practice social Distancing.
- Amherst Meadowlarks PAY to PLAY Membership has been renewed for 2020!
- NO WAITING PERIOD
- NO WORK REQUIREMENTS
- FREE OPEN PRACTICE
- USE OF TRACK AND GROUNDS ANYTIME
ALL FOR $700
- Applicants must come out to club meeting to sign up. (1st Tuesday of every month@ 8pm)
Check Meeting Dates above.
Track located at 6600 Crosse Rd, Amherst OH 44001
Full details available at meeting
- We are sanctioned by the OMA.
- Meetings will be on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at 8:00 PM.
- Members are asked to bring simple hand tools, chainsaws, and yard maintenance equipment if you are working at the work parties.
- We now accept credit/debit cards for dues
- Text @amherstm to 81010
To recieve texts from the club about upcoming events.
- On November 16th 2011, the motocross community lost a legend, and we at Amherst Meadowlarks lost a dear friend. God Speed Dane Leimbach, our prayers are with you and your family.
- EVENT DAYS There is to be NO PIT RIDING, NONE, which includes quads, motorcycles, and golf carts on the track when not racing or in the pits during the race day.Also please do not bother the scorers during a moto, they are very busy. Thanks.
- ATTN. Members: If you are on the track and someone is working on it with a tractor of any sort, please stay on the opposite side of the track or at least one lane away for your own safety!
- ATTN. Members: While you are at the track it is your responsibility to keep the gate closed and locked. Thank you.